1. What time does Danny get up?
2. Where does Danny live?
3. Does he have breakfast?
4. When does he go to the office?
5. Where does he usually have lunch?
6. What does he always do in the afternoon?
7. What time does he have dinner?
8. Does he usually go to the gym in the evening?
I would like to share with you some resources that we can use in language teaching of English
domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2022
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
READING
Let's cook!
LET'S COOK! To practise everything we have seen in unit one, we make a recipe book! For the next too weeks we should practise and make ...
-
LET'S COOK! To practise everything we have seen in unit one, we make a recipe book! For the next too weeks we should practise and make ...
-
Listening Yesterday was Saturday and I went to the market. I bought some ; some apples, oranges, bananas and a few . I also bought some ...
-
Let's go to practise!!. we can do speaking activities while we use a game. In gropus of four students we play to the following game. G...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario