Let's go to practise!!.
we can do speaking activities while we use a game. In gropus of four students we play to the following game.
Good luck!
I would like to share with you some resources that we can use in language teaching of English
LET'S COOK! To practise everything we have seen in unit one, we make a recipe book! For the next too weeks we should practise and make ...
Hi, Anabel! I really like this activity, as I think it would be very useful to make sure our students practice their speaking in a fun way. I also believe this activity would be ideal for the first week of school, so that the students get to know each other and "break the ice". So, I would like to thank you for sharing this resource and for explaining how to use it in class.
ResponderEliminarI hope you have a lovely day.
Best regards,
Dana Mª López-Astilleros Montoza.